Glimpses

Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Journey


Walk with me
through the valley of the right. and upright.
Bathe in the tranquil white of a pure soul,
then tell me of loves breath at the edge of dawn
in vibrant tones of harmony's light
and I will hear you.

Carry me
through the wilderness of lost souls
...and the sold.
Shower the attentive darkness with hopeful dreams,
then show me of the promise of understanding
in stars that fall from the sky
and I will feel you.

Guide me
through the timeless meanderings of life
...and live.
Wash away the dirty residue of another dusty day,
then hold me with the reverence of a priest
in the comfort of your arms
and I will love you.


Copyright ©2006 

2 comments:

I appreciate your comments, and constructive criticism is welcome!

“To bring anything into your life, imagine that it's already there.”

- Richard Bach

Blog Awards Received

Blog Awards Received