Glimpses

Monday, November 21, 2011

Winter and Coffee


Cool air feels good on my face in the morning. The wind bends the branches of the trees to the south of the front porch, and makes the taste of the thick-bodied coffee in my cup taste that much better. Quietly, I watch the last of autumn's leaves dance across the street, up and over the curb into the neighbor's yard. It makes me smile.

Winter brings with it a calming, that peacefully molds my usually rushed self, into a moment taker. I know it will only be a short while before reality bends my arm to the human time capsule that deliberates my day. For now, I will enjoy the moment, and a delightful cup of coffee with a winter breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, and constructive criticism is welcome!

“To bring anything into your life, imagine that it's already there.”

- Richard Bach

Blog Awards Received

Blog Awards Received