Glimpses

Saturday, March 8, 2014

BlogCation


It's time for a BlogCation. If you happened across this page, looking for possible prompt responses, you can peruse through the archives and I am sure you will find many. If you are one of the people that I keep in close contact with, you know how to find me in other places and spaces. I think this space needs a nice revision, a step away from the grey, and I may spend some time doing so, as a result, it is possible that you will see colourful changes here if you peek in from time to time. 

I appreciate those of you that I have been writing with for so long and those of you that I have recently interacted with. Perhaps, when spring brings sun to warm the ground, it will also warm in me, the desire to share again. For now, I am on a BlogCation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, and constructive criticism is welcome!

“To bring anything into your life, imagine that it's already there.”

- Richard Bach

Blog Awards Received

Blog Awards Received